MEETING GUIDELINES FOR VENDOR PRESENTATIONS
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE ADHERED TO FOR VENDORS TO QUALIFY FOR FUTURE COSMET PARTICIPATION. ALL QUESTIONS TO BE DIRECTED TO THE PROGRAM CHAIRMEN.
1. Presentations must be of a technical nature with "no sales pitches".
2. COSMET directorship insist there be no entertainment attempt on the part of the vendor and COSMET members at the COSMET meeting hotel, or vicinity, during COSMET week - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.
3. No hospitality suites at the COSMET hotel, or vicinity, during the week of the COSMET meeting, - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday.
4. Vendor is to contact program chairman upon his arrival.
5. Vendor will be called into the meeting when it is time for his/her presentation, and should be on standby in the lobby 20 minutes prior to the appointment time.
6. Vendors are not allowed to attend a COSMET meeting except for the duration of their own presentation.
7. Vendors are invited for lunch if there is lunch served for the COSMET group.
8. Vendors must leave the meeting promptly when their presentation is completed, and not linger near the meeting room.
9. Participating supplier is to bring a written transcript of the presentation for the meeting minutes. This transcript must be given to the secretary by the vendor prior to the presentation.
10. The dollar figure of his/her competitions product is not to be discussed at the COSMET meeting or during the presentation.
11. Vendor is not to find fault or run down his/her competition.
12. Vendor is allowed only to leave reading material, and token samples on their product.
13. There is a maximum time limit to a vendor's presentation of 90 minutes, at the discretion of the program chairmen.
14. The president will be responsible to extend a thank you as well as parting comments to the vender following the presentation.
15. The vendor will not be allowed on the mine tour sponsored by the host COSMET member, without permission of the COSMET directors
Copyright © COSMET. All rights reserved.